Monday, December 14, 2009

Let me introduce myself

Hi everyone,

My name is Ann Marie, A.M. for short, and I am a proud suburban housewife. I've been blessed (most days I consider it blessed) with 3 children plus a stepchild. I work part-time as a trainer, which I love (also most of time). I'm currently 40 years old and been married for nearly 10 of those 40 (most of the time I enjoy being 40 and married as well).

Growing up I didn't consider whether I wanted to be a wife and mother, it was really just assumed. Of course I'd get married. Of course I'd have children. I can remember thinking about how idyllic my life with a tall, dark, handsome man and four perfectly well behaved children who I like to engage in creative activities like pretending we're spacemen for a day and revamping our entire living room into a space fantasy world. Yeah...I know! Then I actually got married and actually had children, boy did that change my fantasy world!

This blog is to share my insights on what it's truly like to be a suburban housewife. I hope you find my rantings amusing, sometimes helpful, or at the very least a small distraction from your own reality as you get a glimpse of mine!

A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment